Protocol For Life Balance Zinc Glycinate - 120 Softgels
Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in many aspects of cellular metabolism. Zinc is a key cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions, and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, the maintenance of cellular structures, and cell signaling. Zinc is necessary for the maintenance of skeletal, neurological, reproductive, and immune system health. Although dietary bioavailability of zinc is relatively poor, zinc glycinate has been shown to achieve superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Boost your Immune System and Energy, Plus Enjoy Clear Healthy Skin: our zinc glycinate supplement may help restore optimal zinc levels that are critical for energy production, healthy immune function and growth/repair within your body. Zinc is an essential mineral for cell function and healthy tissue development like DNA synthesis and cell division, promoting a healthy reproductive system, skin, hair, and eyes.
- Digestion and Metabolism: zinc plays an important role in digestion and metabolism of important vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and other essential nutrients.
- Other Optimum Health Benefits: zinc may contribute support to reproductive health, healthy skin, normal taste and vision, and Supports the synthesis of collagen in bone tissue. In addition it exerts antioxidant activity and can support a healthy immune system.
- Complementary Ingredients: natural formula including zinc (zinc bisglycinate) and pumpkin seed oil. Not manufactured with and contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- The Protocol For Life Balance Mission: At Protocol For Life Balance our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that empower people to lead healthy and happy lives. Our extensive line of premium natural health products use well researched ingredients that meet the highest quality standards.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Zinc (from Zinc Glycinate) (Amino Acid) (TRAACS) (Albion) 30 mg, Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cold-Pressed) 250 mg. Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Soy Lecithin and Beeswax.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.