Protocol For Life Balance Vitamin D3 5,000 IU - 120 Softgels
The major biologic function of Vitamin D is to maintain healthy blood levels of calcium and phosphorus.* Vitamin D supports bone health by promoting calcium absorption and bone mineralization.* Vitamin D also plays an important role in immune function and helps to regulate cell growth and differentiation.
- Supports Healthy Bones, Teeth, and Muscle Function: our vitamin d supplement helps your intestines absorb calcium, which is an essential mineral that’s recommended for bone and dental health. Vver the years, as we age, these things become weak and brittle and in need of some repair.
- Sunshine Vitamin that Helps Overcome Dificiency: vitamin d3 may help to deliver the same biologically active form of vitamin d that is produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight without the risk of unprotected uvb exposure. Helps regulate cell growth and differentiation.
- Easily Absorbed and Effective: vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the same form your skin cells produce naturally when exposed to the warm rays of the sun. This means that vitamin D3 is much more bioavailable than vitamin D2, which makes D3 most ideal out of the two.
- Complementary Ingredients: natural formula including vitamin d3 as cholecalciferol from lanolin. Not manufactured with and contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- The Protocol For Life Balance Mission: At Protocol For Life Balance our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that empower people to lead healthy and happy lives. Our extensive line of premium natural health products use well researched ingredients that meet the highest quality standards.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.