Protocol For Life Balance Methyl B12 - 100 Lozenges
Vitamin B12 has the largest and most complex chemical structure of all the vitamins. Most of its functions are related to its co-enzyme activity, such as enzymes required for the production of DNA during cell division, as well as for the proper disposal of homocysteine. B12 is also necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
- Supports Neurological and Emotional Health: methylcobalamin helps maintain healthy glutamate activity in the brain by providing support for healthy brain cell activity. Encourages optimum cognitive or cognition, memory, and emotional health.
- Cognitive Function and Digestive System Health: our vitamin b12 is a great way to help improve brain function, maintain healthy brain cells, reduce overall fatigue, and ease your stomach problems. Also, helps give your digestive function some much-needed relief from an upset stomach, and constipation.
- Supports Energy, Health, and Wellness: our vitamin b12 (methylcobalamin) supports your metabolism by helping it convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy much more efficiently and to help support a strong nervous system. Our vitamin b12 helps boost your bodyÕs metabolic (metabolism) function.
- Complementary Ingredients: natural formula including vitamin b12 (methylcobalamin). contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- The Protocol For Life Balance Mission: At Protocol For Life Balance our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that empower people to lead healthy and happy lives. Our extensive line of premium natural health products use well researched ingredients that meet the highest quality standards.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge. Ingredients: Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 10 mg (10,000 mcg). Other Ingredients: Fructose, Sorbitol, Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Citric Acid, Natural Flavors and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.