Protocol For Life Balance 5-Methyl Folate - 90 Tablets
Folic acid consumed in the diet or from supplements must be converted to its active form, 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), to be used by the body. This is a multi-step biochemical process that, in some circumstances, may not be efficient enough to meet the bodyÕs needs. In addition, unlike folic acid, 5-MTHF can penetrate the blood-brain barrier. This product utilizes a patented form of 5-MTHF with superior bioavailability. Protocol For Life Balance is an A-rated GMP manufacturer of premium dietary supplements created for healthcare practitioners. Our product line is comprised of effective, science-based formulations intended to address common nutrient deficiencies and support healthy physiological function. These formulations are based on the latest advances in nutritional science and incorporate trademarked ingredients of the highest quality. Our serving sizes are based on doses used in clinical trials and other published data, and the ingredients used in our products have been tested for efficacy in clinical trials and laboratory studies. At Protocol For Life Balance our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that empower people to lead healthy and happy lives. Our extensive line of premium health products use well researched ingredients that meet the highest quality standards. Every Protocol For Life Balance product must pass a rigorous internal review to ensure relevance, efficacy, and quality.
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy: folate is a water-soluble essential B vitamin found in many foods, including leafy green vegetables, citrus fruits, and beans. Research has established that supplementation with folate before and during the first two months of pregnancy can support proper neurological development in the fetus.
- Essential B Vitamin: methyl folate acts as a regulator of neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. Folate or Folic Acid can't be synthesized by the body, so it must be ingested either through food or supplements.
- Supports a Healthy Heart and Nervous System: methyl folate goes to work fast: making it the preferred form of folate supplementation. Folate is necessary in the production of everything from DNA to amino acids: working hard to help support your heart, your nervous system, and more.
- Complementary Ingredients: natural formula that is vegetarian/vegan. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- The Protocol For Life Balance Mission: At Protocol For Life Balance our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that empower people to lead healthy and happy lives. Our extensive line of premium natural health products use well researched ingredients that meet the highest quality standards.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet. Servings Per Container: 90. Folate [as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate] [from Quatrefolic (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Glucosamine Salt] 1,000 mcg. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.