Premier Medi-Clay-FX - 90 Capsules
Medi-Clay-FX provides a rare source of calcium bentonite clay that promotes whole body detoxification.
Unlike most sodium-based bentonites, Medi-Clay-FX contains a rare, freshwater-based bentonite believed to be the only known bentonite sourced from the site of an ancient underwater volcanic eruption that was flushed with fresh water for millions of years. Numerous analytical studies have been performed on this particularly unique smectite form of bentonite clay demonstrating its powerful adsorptive and absorptive detoxification properties.
Due to the clay's vast interactive surface area, one capsule, taken twice daily (with water) is all that is required for beneficial results. It is not necessary to hydrate or soak the clay before use.
* Obtained from a site of an ancient underwater volcanic eruption that was flushed with fresh water for millions of years so it contains no oxidized clay from surface deposits
* Highly alkaline pH to help purify blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid in the human body
* Rejuvenates the system by eliminating positively charged toxins, waste products, and other noxious substances
* Excellent adsorptive and absorptive properties make it ideal for deep cleansing of radioactive compounds, heavy metals, and chemicals
* Does not remove vital nutrients, especially calcium
* Pure Vegan
- Premier Calcium Bentonite Clay - Promotes Whole Body Detoxification
- The "Premier Quality Effect" - We believe that premier nutrients (exquisitely well-grown and free of undesirable tagalongs), when they are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Premier products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with premier energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs – You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- Ingredient Testing – PRL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.