Premier HepatoVen - 60 Capsules
HepatoVen provides a key nutraceutical liver formula that contains two key blends: Liver Pro Blend and Detox Synergy Support. This product offers an effective, broad-spectrum phytonutrient complex that promotes optimal detoxification and healthy liver support.
Premier HepatoVen unique formulation contains Grade 10 Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum), Grade 10 Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) and Polyporous Umbellatus, beta-D-glucans, ganodermic acids (triterpenes), and many active polysaccharide, Grade 10 European Beta-Sitosterol, Grade A Japanese Chlorella.
Premier HepatoVen is packaged in PET plastic Violite bottles to protect its ingredients and is encapsulated in 100% solvent-free vegetable capsules.
* Broad-spectrum formula for detoxification and healthy liver support
* Support for healthy fat digestion, bile flow, and cholesterol already within the normal range
* Contains well-researched phytochemicals to stimulate protein synthesis and boost liver cell rejuvenation
* Immune system support
* Pure Vegan
* Vegetarian Caps
* Violite Bottle
- Premier Detoxification and Liver Support
- The "Premier Quality Effect" - We believe that premier nutrients (exquisitely well-grown and free of undesirable tagalongs), when they are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Premier products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with premier energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs – You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- Ingredient Testing – PRL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.