Premier DHA - 60 Capsules
Premier DHA by Premier Research Labs is a plant-source Omega-3 DHA fatty acid food supplement derived from algal oil that supports brain, nerves, eyes and heart function. This is a healthy vegan alternative to fish oils.
Omega-3 fatty acids are defined as essential fats, which means that the body cannot make them from scratch, and so they must be supplied by the diet. The most important form of these Omega-3 fatty acids is DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), which is a long-chain type of Omega-3 fatty acid essential for the healthy functioning of the brain, nervous system, cardiovascular system and, in children, eye tissue development.
DHA, unfortunately, can only be adequately sourced from fish and shellfish, but our bodies can make it by converting the omega-3 Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) found in plant sources such as flaxseed oil and other cold-pressed vegetable oils, nuts (especially walnuts) and green leafy vegetables. However, our bodies are very inefficient at converting ALA into DHA (usually <5%), which is why vegetarians and vegans, or anyone who does not have adequate quantities of fish or shellfish in their diet, can struggle to maintain optimum levels of DHA.
At last, DHA from a high quality, pure plant source (from deep-sea marine algae) is now available thanks to Premier DHA!
* Advanced support for the brain, nerves, eyes, and heart
* Support for mental acuity and memory
* For all ages, from babies to grown-ups
* Plant-source DHA derived from algae
* Unparalleled Quality
* Pure Vegan
- Plant-Source DHA - Premier Support for the Brain, Nerves, Eyes and Heart
- The "Premier Quality Effect" - We believe that premier nutrients (exquisitely well-grown and free of undesirable tagalongs), when they are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Premier products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with premier energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs – You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- Ingredient Testing – PRL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
Each Vegetable Capsule Provides: DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid from algal oil) - 200 mg. Other Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sunflower Lecithin, Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Vegetable Capsule (corn starch, glycerin, water, carrageenan, sorbitol, beta-carotene, caramel color)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.