Premier Coral Legend - 8oz Powder
Premier Research Labs Coral Legend Powder is a coral-based formula that provides legendary mineral support for the bones, joints, teeth and an optimal alkaline pH. A key role of ionized calcium is to neutralize acidic compounds anywhere in the body before damage takes place. Ionized calcium is also critical in promoting cleansing.
This formula features Coral MinUltraTM which contains premier quality calcium and magnesium from Sango marine coral minerals with an impressive 2:1 ratio.
Corio-TriBlend is included to provide a biocompatible blend for complementary nutritional support.
* Marine coral-based formula
* Provides mineral support for the bones, joints, and teeth
* Contains premier calcium and magnesium
* Features Coral Immune coupled with Immuno-TriBlend for optimal support
* Easy to take formulation
* Unparalleled Quality
- 100% Coral Mineral Powder Ideal Whole Body Support, Especially for the Bones, Joints, Teeth and an Alkaline pH
- The "Premier Quality Effect" - We believe that premier nutrients (exquisitely well-grown and free of undesirable tagalongs), when they are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Premier products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with premier energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs – You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- Ingredient Testing – PRL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.