Klaire Labs Ther-Biotic Complete - 120 Capsules
Ther-Biotic is a robust, broad-spectrum, hypoallergenic blend of 12 probiotic species in a base of inulin. Designed to supply a complete component of synergistic and complementary species, each capsule provides 25 billion CFU protected by our proprietary InTactic technology for maximum viability throughout the intestinal tract.
- ACTIVE, HIGH STRENGTH & HYPOALLERGENIC - Maximum support blend of 12 safe, complementary and well-studied species to support optimal gut flora, immune & GI health. Hypoallergenic 25 billion CFU in a base of chicory-derived prebiotic inulin.*
- PROBIOTIC SURVIVAL WITHOUT EXTRA ADDITIVES - Ther-Biotic does not need additive-packed spheres or tablets to promote probiotic survival. Advanced InTactic technology helps live probiotics reach the small intestine and colon. Each bottle is formulated with sufficient overages, handled with care, and third party tested for potency that delivers on its promise.*
- PROTECTION FROM STOMACH ACID - On exposure to stomach acid, an InTactic 'shield' forms a gel-like matrix surrounding the probiotics, protecting them from damage. On passage into the duodenum, InTactic breaks down to release live microorganisms for optimal efficacy.*
- DIVERSE STRAINS, DIVERSE BENEFITS - Each probiotic species in Ther-Biotic Complete offers unique functions and, when combined, synergistic probiotic nutritional support for both the small and large intestines. Probiotic mechanisms include activity against undesirable flora, support for intestinal barrier integrity, immunity and a healthy inflammation response.*
- NON-GMO & DAIRY-FREE* - Unlike many probiotics, Ther-Biotic probiotic species are grown on a plant based medium. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Main - Probiotics, InTactic Complex, L-leucine.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.