Klaire Labs Phosphatidyl Serine - 60 Softgels
Phosphatidylserine is the most abundant phospholipid in the human brain and is made by the body in small amounts. This important phospholipid supports neuronal cell integrity by providing the building blocks needed for cell membrane structure and function.* Cell membranes not only act as a barrier between the inside and outside of a cell, but also play an important role in cellular communication and normal cellular responses. Phosphatidylserine has also been documented to increase the availability of choline for synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory and learning. It may also help enhance cognitive function by maintaining cholinergic activity in the brain.
- Supports brain and nerve function.*
- Each softgel contains 500 mg of a soy-derived phospholipid complex containing phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine, and phosphatidylethanolamine.
- Phosphatidylserine has been documented to increase the availability of choline for synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory and learning.*
- Contains: Soy. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Main - Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.